Friday, May 6, 2011

something i read.

i remember when we were in bootcamp they gave us the option to buy a yearbook and several portraits and such of the terrible pictures they had made us take.

me being me bought a yearbook, and maybe a few normal sized portraits. eight-by-tens i believe.

and my cousin, being who he was, bought the Ultimate Narcissist Package. hahaha

there was huge portraits, wallets, five-by-sixes, and even fridge magnets.

i always got a kick out of that.

i was reading an old conversation i had with my sister and she said...


(sister): mami has the big one of him in uniform next to her bed
(me): i remember he laughed cause he bought the biggest ones..
(sister): yea, and magnets forthe fridge
(me): i forgot those...hahaha!!
(sister): yea we have one
(sister): n he had keychains
(me): yeah.

but thats just the kind of person he was. not necessarily full of himself. just always trying to be so much to everyone else.

i read that and it made me smile. thinking of the huge envelope of pictures that arrived at the house.

hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment