Tuesday, September 18, 2012

can i shit?

a conversation about something important to me.


me: i have yet to find a comfortable place to shit here.
sexualface: ha
me: thats my only concern. i wish they covered that during orientation. everything else i can figure out by myself.
sexualface: its a trial and error thing.
me: Orientation; "if you wanna shit comfortably, you have to go to the bathroom in the technology building because it's a solo one with a lock on the door." hahaha.
sexualface: see, that doesnt work for me.
me: you wanna shit in the stalls?
sexualface: yup... with a one toilet bathroom that locks, someone inevitably knocks and wants in, then i feel rushed.
me: this is true. that's why it's in the tech building, cause it's solitary in there. ha.
sexualface: haha
me: i like the stalls.. i just hate when some (insert derogatory term here) sits in the stall next to me to shit.
me: then i feel like i cant shit comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment