Thursday, September 6, 2012

redeemeR

i don't know how to say "i love you" to the people i care about.

most of the time i regret my actions immediately after i have said/done what i did.

this week i shot a roll of film through a camera made in the 1950's... i imagined all the people that have held the camera before me. all the family pictures that came from it. all the memories that ran before it and ended up in a box on the curb after life has been blinked out by the world. i imagined what it was like to have paid the 7 dollars and gone home to show the family what a wonderful thing had been purchased. i had successfully bought a piece of the past and cleaned it up, gave it new hope, and secured a few more years of immortality.

i don't understand people -- still.

my lack of frustration control chokes my relationships like the hands of desperation.

i do nothing. i waste all time. i waste myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment