Thursday, August 29, 2013

a pleasant interruption to the past.

     when you have friends.


when you have friends. they talk.


you share things and are in return are shared with, also.


the interesting thing is when one friend tells another one a certain thing, and then the third friend (without being prompted or questioned) tells you something in contra to the original statement.

example;
Friend 1: I can't stand dicks!
Friend 2: haha...sweet.

next week...

Friend 3: dude.. Friend 1 told me they really love dicks.
Friend 2: did they? interesting...
 
 
 
 
...maybe we forget the things we say to each other, or maybe we are different to each other. we wear different masks.
 
or are we shielding the others feelings from some un-admitted, inevitable jealousy?
 
in my mind are all these statements and new born falseness, and they mix together and recolor the pictures of you I had so doggedly tried to protect from changing.
that's all I guess.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment