Sunday, September 1, 2013

"if there is anyone who is in the sun"

     The other evening I went up to signal hill to take pictures. I just bring my camera and stand out there among all the people looking for the sunset like I am.  try and say nothing to anyone, but I watch everyone. I hear the things they say, I laugh quietly at their jokes. I snap my pictures and go home. when you see, or don't see the things I bring home, they are empty compared to the pairings I have made throughout the time I have spent hiding among the crowd.


click to see a bigger size... huh huh..huh.

 almost looks like sunrise


 flares and city


 the kingdom of the sun


 I know you're out there


 somewhere out there


 beneath an orange sky


 it's happening


 so long sweet summer
 


 city lights come out to play


still some light


 as far as you can see



one last backward glance...

No comments:

Post a Comment