Thursday, May 8, 2014

last year

i am drunk.


last year, around this time... i was getting almost arrested because i was so drunk and apparently walking out in public at 3 or 4 AM that the cops picked me up and almost arrested me. i was upset because something that i knew would happen, happened.

this year. around this time, i find it hard to be any different, besides the fact that i am not in the back of a cop car.

this is not an accomplishment. the reward will come when i have completed the entire process and have secured a job. there is nothing to celebrate yet.

i have zero accomplishments.

none.

so this is my final push to make something of myself.

i was a turd when i was in high school and i'm a turd now. the only difference is i know how to recognize that now.

i live with my mother, i am responsible for nothing, i can do nothing.

I
AM
NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment