Friday, May 17, 2013

help from where you least expect it.

so i was gonna call my mom the other night after I got a disturbing e-mail from heide about my mom and dad. it seems they're gonna split up.

I mean, as if shit wasn't bad as it is.

so I call home, and my dad answers.
I ask for mom.
(at this moment my voice is getting weak and you can tell something is not right)

so he asks, "how are you?".. and I lose it.

I tell him about karys and everything.
and you know what he does?

it surprised the hell out of me... you know what he did?

he made me feel better.

the last person i'd ever tell anything.
  and I wanted to be there with him.
I wanted to ask. "how come we never talk"
but I was happy with our first steps.

and he told me how I should get over her, and that everything would be alright.
holy shit.

and I knew somewhere inside all the pain.
he was a great father.

   "no era para ti"
  "I know, I know"

No comments:

Post a Comment