Friday, May 17, 2013

"i am just the ashes..."

(Oct 1, 2001)
I knew those lyrics she sang weren't her own, but she sang them so impersonally to me,
as a promise that in the future she may have never seen me again.
"I wonder if i'll, ever see you again"


(Oct 16, 2001)
if you come by, come in, tell me,
so I can tell you to get the fuck out
hahahaha...but anyways... as we were.

Todays happy quote of the day is
"everyday I walk to work hoping that i'll get hit by a Hummer...or something."

some people you just never figure out.
  so knock it the FUCK OFF!!! right?
  leave me the fuck alone, right!?
you're getting too close...
well, you can have a Dixie cup, and you
can gargle my nuts.. Ho!

on a lighter note...
   she said, "that's what e all said"
  but that's what got me. that was the hey phrase.

{sometimes I write funny shit for the sake of reading it later, I guess}

No comments:

Post a Comment