Friday, May 17, 2013

some stuff i wrote while on LSD in high school

(i was in my English class when I wrote this. tripping balls on acid. the date in my journal was sometime in april of 1999.)


     i saw them all, and slowly, I began to See people.
I mean, really See people for what they were,
  not for what you see on the outside
And I saw what colors had made us all up,
     and the colors were fading behind the dropcloth
They all called their faces.
          some I looked past.
          and some looked into me.
but they all seemed so ugly
  And they were demon-formed.
       I looked right passed them to see the truth, 
and I turned my head.
    Some disappeared when the thought of being seen
for more than humans came to be. some disappeared,
and slowly faded, but you were all there.


They all looked so ugly,
But one, one that I confused, the one with the
evil face, but then again the face of the most
sweetest thing you ever saw, all blended into one.
Her.

       I couldn't keep my eyes off of her...

                                                                   Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment