Friday, June 21, 2013

people

     I should listen to myself more often.

people are going to do whatever they desire. regardless of what anyone says to them. so why say anything?

you wanna do drugs. great.

dating someone that's married? wonderful.

deadbeat dad. i'm in.

people don't care what others have to say to them. they're gonna continue to do whatever the fuck they want. I worry about people and sometimes I feel like saying something to them.

     I should listen to my own advice.
let people do the things that they want to do. if they feel like changing, great. if not, then also great. I feel like Jackson tonight.

     I remember I said that this year for Christmas I was going to buy nothing for everyone. and I meant it. I don't really know what i'm saying. I was walking to mcdonalds earlier and I had an idea, now I don't remember it. this happens to me a lot. I am the king.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment