Thursday, July 18, 2013

double standards

     for certain people, I never do certain things... like show up on time, answer phone calls or texts, keep plans, that sort of thing. but, for others I have no problem doing those same things. however, I tend to be honest about it. i've told Erwin that I just don't answer his texts, ever, because I know they're usually mass texts.

     sometimes i'll send Jackson a text and he'll never reply. I know he reads them because when he's at the house I can see that he always replies or looks at texts constantly. I do the same.

     when I first got a phone, I fought it because I like that people couldn't get a hold of me whenever they wanted. I think I was 20 when I got my  first phone. things haven't really changed since then. people know not to call me, because i don't answer.

     but there's always a double standard. i'm like Jackson in this manner, I tend to want to be alone, but also want to hang out when i'm alone. then I go do things like tonight.

     time to go drive around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment