Monday, July 15, 2013

somebody's baby

     whenever I hear the song "somebody's baby" I think of this girl I met while working at the driving school. she has kind of loopy and would talk a shitload during our 2 hour sessions. she even got me a pair of pajamas from her high school as a gift.

     one day we were driving around at night. I let her drive me wherever she wanted that time since she was already fairly good at getting around without much help. she gave me a tour of some old neighborhood where she lived and some places she would hang out. then she told me, in a very cool manner, that she met an older guy and he took her to the baseball field one night, into the dugout, where she gave him her virginity. she topped it off with..."just like in that movie Fast Times At Ridgemont High". I laughed a bit to myself.

     I don't remember what I said to her in return, but it must have been something not favorable because she defended her decision and said she wanted to do it.

     I was amused because I didn't think she would even know that movie or be honest enough to admit something like that to me. students used to tell me the wildest shit. this was one of those nights.

     the song reminds me of her because it is the song that plays in that particular scene.  

No comments:

Post a Comment